For those of you who have tried to get your Mac OS to connect to a wi-fi network using PEAP I've included step-by-step instructions on how to do so...
- Open System Preferences then Network
- Click the Advanced button then click the 802.1x tab
- Make sure 802.1x login is enabled and click the enable button if it isn't
- Click the drop-down list box to reveal your wireless network then click the PEAP checkbox
- Click the AirPort tab then the + sign
- Type the Network Name (SSID) and choose 802.1x WEP as the security method
- Type your domain user name and password (if using a domain password) in the format of "DOMAIN\Username"
- Leave the 802.1x list box at Automatic and click OK