- Full integration with the PC via USB (existing port)
- When a call is made on the Tanjay, the MOC client will also show that you're in a call. Call control from the MOC client affects the Tanjay and vice versa. This means that if you put a call on hold with the PC, it will do the same for the phone. Also when you lock/unlock your PC, the Tanjay does as well.
- Redial!!! We now have a redial button on the screen.......finally!
- The icons for the contacts show you quickly which type of call (PSTN or Communicator) that will be made if you click to call via the touch screen. This was a big complaint for many people who expected to to a PC call by clicking and assuming the phone would be "intelligent" enough to make sure the call went out via the cheapest method possible.
- ...and much more to come!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tanjay phone firmware -version 2009
Just a quick update on what's coming with the new Tanjay phones: